Punjab and Haryana Jobs : Punjab and Haryana high court has released a new recruitment notice. About 759 people will be recruited here for the post of clerk. The Punjab and Haryana high court is a common high court of Punjab, Haryana and the Union Territory of Chandigarh. The application for this post started from 6th August and the last date to apply is 27th August, 2022.
So those who are interested for this job should apply within this deadline as per their eligibility. Read this article on our website to know the eligibility criteria, application process, pay scale, application fee, selection process, mode of application, payment mode, vacancy details and other information of this post. Follow our page to get more updates later
Punjab and Haryana Jobs
|Conducted By||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Job name||Punjab and Haryana Jobs 2022|
|Age||18 to 45 years|
|Salary||as per norms|
Some Important Details about Punjab and Haryana High Court
- Punjab and Haryana high court is a common high court of Punjab, Haryana and Union Territory of Chandigarh.
- The Punjab and Haryana high court was first established in 1947, on 15th August.
- Ravi Shankar Jha currently holds the post of Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana high court.
- This court building is also known as “Palace of Justice”. This court was designed by Le Corbusier.
- The sanctioned strength of judges of the Punjab and Haryana High Court is a total of 85, of which 64 are permanent judges and 21 additional judges including the Chief Justice
Eligibility Condition of Punjab and Haryana Jobs
Applicant must have passed UG degree (Bachelor of Science or
Bachelor of Art’s) from any recognized university/institution.
Applicant must have passed class 10 in Punjabi language.
Need to know a bit about computer.
Age Criteria :
Age limits of all categories are given below-
• General category– 18 – 37 years
• SC/ST/BC/OBC of Punjab– 18 – 42 years
• PHC– 18- 47 years
• In service employees- 18-45 years
Check the official notification to know more about this matter.
Age Relaxation : As per punjab government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details – Punjab and Haryana Jobs
• 759 vacancies of clerks will be recruited here.
Read the official notification for more detailed information about the vacancy.
Required Application fee Details
|Category||for General category||SC/BC/OBC/ESM of Punjab categories||PHC of Punjab|
Instruction to fill out the form
- Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of S.S.S.C or click on the link provided by us.
- Go to the homepage of the website and download the official notification.
- Read the recruitment circular carefully before filling the form.
- Now you start applying online.
- Register with all your details.
- All important information will be sent to your Mobile number or Email id later. So definitely give the correct Mobile number or Email id during registration.
- Now fill the form carefully with all your correct information so that no mistake is made.
- Once the form is filled, upload all the required documents (Photograph, Signature and Other required documents).
- Now submit the application fee online through debit cards, credit cards, internet banking etc.
- Now submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of the application form with you for future reference
Remind The Major Date – Punjab and Haryana Jobs
|Recruitment Notification Release Date||6th August, 2022|
|Starting date on application||6th August, 2022|
|Closing date of application||27 August, 2022|
Check the official notification to know about the Pay Scale.
The applicants will be selected for this recruitment on basis of online computer based written examination.
Important Link Area – Punjab and Haryana Jobs
Frequently Asked Question – Punjab and Haryana Jobs
Q. Punjab and Haryana high court recruitment notification to which post will be appointed?
Ans:- Here 759 people will be appointed in clerk post.
Q. What educational qualification is required to apply for this post?
Ans:- Applicants must have Graduate degree.
Q. In which mode should the application be done online or offline?
Ans:- The entire application has to be done online here.
Q. When is the application deadline?
Ans:- Last date of application is 27/08/2022.