HAL Recruitment : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has invited application for freshers candidates. Those candidates who have minimum 10th certificate are eligible to apply under this recruitment process. They are searching for eligible applicants to apply for the Apprentice position. There are total 120 seats are available for Apprentice posts. The last date of submission of the application form is 9th September 2022. The candidates can apply for HAL Recruitment 2022 through the following link. Please check out the link before its deadline.
In this article, we have discussed all the possible details of HAL Recruitment 2022 such as salary, qualification, age limit, vacancy and other valuable information. so go through the entire article to know the complete details. Stay connected with us for more upcoming job updates.
|Conducted By||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job name||HAL Recruitment 2022|
|Age||15 to 18 years|
|Salary||as per the Govt Guidelines|
|Last date||9th September 2022|
Some Important Details about HAL
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an government organization.
- It is a one of the best aerospace and defence company.
- It is commonly known as HAL
- HAL is incorporated in 23rd December 1940.
- The headquarter of this organization is situated in Bangalore.
- At present, it has 11 dedicated research and development centers.
|Apprentice (Programmer cum operator, Machinist, Electrician and Welder)||120|
Eligibility Condition of HAL Recruitment
|Apprentice (Programmer cum operator, Machinist, Electrician and Welder)||The candidates must have pass in 10th standard / SSLC or equivalent with at least minimum aggregate marks of 60% |
UR/ OBC – 60%
SC/ ST/ PWD – 50%
Age Criteria :
|Apprentice (Programmer cum operator, Machinist, Electrician and Welder)||The age of the candidates should not less than 15 years or not more than 18 years as on 1st September 2022|
Age Relaxation : Age reservation is as per Apprenticeship act 1961. 10% seat is reserved for the candidates orphaned due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
Required Application fee Details
There are no application fees are required to apply under this recruitment
Instruction to fill out the form – HAL Recruitment
- At first, the candidates are advised to visit the official website of HAL
- Then you can click on the career tab to get the PDF
- a new page will open up
- here, you can see the detailed advertisement PDF
- Go through the instruction before apply.
- Ensure your qualification and others eligibility.
- Then download the application form
- fill out the application form by providing the basic details
- Along with the application form Attach all the documents (caste certificate, 10th marksheet, passport photo, signature, age proof and others.)
- Send the application in prescribed format in below address-
Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics limited
Suranjan das road, Vimanapura post
Bangalore – 560017
Remind The Major Date
|Starting date on application||check the notice|
|Closing date of application||9th September 2022|
Salary Structure Of
As per the govt guidelines.
If you want to get the complete details about it, then go through the official notification
The applicants will be selected for this recruitment on basis of 50% weightage in written test and 50% weightage in 10th class marks.
Important Link Area
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How many vacancies has been announced for HAL Recruitment?
Ans>> 120 vacancies of Apprentice post has been announced for this recruitment process.
Q. What is the selection process for HAL Recruitment?
Ans>> The selection process is done through 2 stages written test and Interview.
Q. What is the age required for this Apprentice post?
Ans>> The age of the candidates should between 15 to 18 years old.
Q. What is the official website of HAL?
Ans>> The official website is https://hal-india.co.in/
Q. What is the last to submit application?
Ans>> The last of submit application is 9th September 2022.