SAI Recruitment : Sports Authority of India has released their latest job recruitment for High Performance Analyst (Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning expert, physiologist, Biomechanics, Nutritionist, Biochemist). Total vacancies is 138 To be appointed. Candidates who are eligible for this post, can apply before 5th September, 2022. Interested candidates can check all the detailed information about SAI, such as education qualifications, age limit, application process, salary, selection process and how to apply are given below. Candidates read all the eligibility criteria carefully before applying. Candidates who love to play can apply for this post. Applicants have a minimum education requirement. Every detail will be published on our website. Keep the notification on. For more information stay connected with us.
|Conducted By||Sport Authority Of India|
|Job name||SAI Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||High performance Analyst|
|Last date||5th September 2022|
Some Important Details about SAI
- Sports Authority of India is the main functional body of national sports India, was founded in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and sports of govt. of India for the upgradation of sports in India.
- The main Campus of the authority is situated in Lodhi road, Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.
- 38 years ago in 1984 it was founded.
- Sandip Pradhan is the sports secretary cum director general of the authority.
- New endemic centre of the SAI has been organized at Zirakpur, Punjab.
- It was the latest and 11th regional centre of the authority.
- On 23rd January 1973 it was renamed Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment
|Post name||no of vacancy|
Strength & conditioning Expert
Eligibility Condition of SAI Recruitment
|High Performance Analyst||Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree ( Physiotherapy/ Sports & Exercise Science/Nutrition/Life Science/Bio Science/ Physical Education/ Food Science), PG or PHd in any recognized university with experience.|
For more information check the official notification of Sports Authority of India.
Age Criteria :
|High Performance Analyst||Age Limitation as on 5 September 2022.|
Candidates age should be maximum 45 years.
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Required Application fee Details
To know detailed information about application fees go to the official notification and check it.
Instruction to fill out the form of SAI Recruitment
● First, candidates can visit the official website of Sports Authority of India(SAI).
● Go to the SAI careers option.
● Check the High Performance Analyst advertisement and read all the detailed information
● Those who satisfy the eligibility norms can check the online application link.
● Application form will be visible on your screen.
● Fill the application form with proper information such as name, age etc.
● Click on Continue.
● Upload all the required documents which are asked on the application form.
● Reconfirm the application form.
● Make the payment via an online method if required.
● Click on submit to complete the application process, take a print out of the application
form for future reference
Remind The Major Date
|Starting date on application||9th August 2022|
|Closing date of application||5th September 2022|
Salary Structure Of
|High Performance Analyst||Rs. 105000/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam / Skill Test and Interview.
For more information check the official notification.
Important Link Area
Frequently Asked Question
- What is the last date of SAI recruitment 2022?
Ans: 5th September 2022 is the last date of recruitment 2022.
- Is it a permanent job?
Ans: Yes, it is a purely permanent job.
- What is the official website of the State Authority Of India?
Ans: The official Website of SAI is https://saijobs.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in