ESIC Recruitment: There is a wonderful opportunity for applicants looking for jobs In Employees state insurance corporations (ESIC). For that purpose, The officials of ESIC Sought applications for engagement in Senior Resident posts. A total of 80 vacancies are to be filled for the mentioned post under this recruitment process. Willing aspirants who wish to see themselves as Sr residents can join the Interview on or before 7th October 2022.
Here The Applicants can Find all the vital information regarding ESIC Recruitment 2022 including the Application process, required documents, application fees, selection process, eligibility norms, vacancy break up, salary structure, and more. Apart from this, The applicants can also download the offline application form through the below-provided link.
|Conducted By||Employees state insurance corporations|
|Job name||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||MBBS, PG Diploma|
|Salary||As per the Rules|
|Last date||7th October 2022|
Some Important Details about ESIC
- Employees state insurance corporation is popularly known as ESIC.
- It was founded on the year 24th February 1952 under the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- It is a health insurance scheme for industrial Workers.
- ESIC is located in New Delhi, India.
Eligibility Condition of ESIC Recruitment
|Sr Resident||The applicant’s must have MBBS Degree in concerned specialty from a recognized institution.|
The candidates have Post graduate degree or Diploma degree from a recognized institution.
Age Criteria :—-
|Post name||Age limit|
|Sr Resident||The candidate’s age should not be more than 45 years.|
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Vacancy Details – ESIC Recruitment
The vacancy for the Sr Residents post is 80. The department wise vacancy break up are given below
|Post name||No of vacancy|
For more details regarding the vacancy details, please follow the official notification.
Required Application fee Details
The complete information about the application fee is given in the below table. The fee structure varies from one category to another. Let’s have a quick look —-
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 75/-|
|OBC candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|General / EWS candidates||Rs. 300/-|
Instruction to fill out the form
- Visit the official website
- Check the recruitment notice under the career section.
- Read the instruction carefully then download the application form.
- Furnished the form with personal details, Qualification details, experience, and others.
- Affix your latest photograph with the application form.
- Carry out the application form and all the required documents and certificates at the time of the interview.
- Report at the prescribed location on a given date and place.
Place of Interview: 5th floor, Dean office, ESI PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi: 15
Remind The Major Date
|Starting date on application||21st September 2022|
|Closing date of application||8th October 2022|
Salary Structure Of ESIC Recruitment
As per the guideline applicable.
The applicants will be selected for this recruitment on basis of Walk in interview
Important Link Area
Frequently Asked Question
Q. How many vacancies are released through ESIC Recruitment?
Ans>> The total number of vacancy is 80
Q. What is the date of Interview for ESIC Recruitment?
Ans>> The Interview held on 8th October 2022.
Q. What is the age required to apply for Senior Resident post ?
Ans>> Candidates age should not be exceeding 45 years.
Q. What is the full form of ESIC ?
Ans>> The full form of ISIC is Employees state Insurance corporation.