NIH Recruitment: The National Institute of Hydrology announced the latest job recruitment for the candidates for the posts Scientist F and Scientist B. If you are interested in working at the National Institute of Hydrology please go to their official website and apply online. There are a total of 12 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible can check the official notification. Eligible candidates can submit their application form on or before 21st October 2022. Those candidates who are interested to know detailed information about this job like age limit, education qualifications, the application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale, and how to apply are given below in this article. We will update more information on our website.
Conducted By – The National Institute of Hydrology
Recruitment Name – The National institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2022
Job Role – Scientist
Vacancy – 12
Salary – 56,100/- 2,16,600/-
Age limit – Check the official notification
Qualifications – B.Tech/ B.E
Job location – Jal Vigyan Bhawan, Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Application Mode – Online
Starting Date – 11th October 2022
Last Date – 21st October 2022
Job category – Government
Important Facts about The National Institute of Hydrology :
- National Institute of Hydrology is a self dependent society under the Ministry of Resources of Water, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, govt of India
- It has been functioning as a research Institute in the area of hydrology and water resources in the country since 1979 in Roorkee City.
- Main Objectives of the institute are to undertake, support, promote and coordinate systematic and scientific research work in all aspects of Hydrology and Water Resources.
- The Institute had its headquarters at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
Eligibility Criteria :
Education Qualifications :
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of this recruitment can apply for this post. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech , Ph.D or any equivalent course in any recognized university or institution or board can apply for this post.
For more information check the official notification.
Age Limit :
Candidates’ upper age limit should be maximum 50 years.
Age Relaxation :
Age Relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details of NIH Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Vacancy Details|
Application Fees of NIH Recruitment
To know detailed information about application fees check the official notification.
Application process :
1. First, candidates visit the official website of The National Institute of Hydrology.
2. Search the National Institute of Hydrology recruitment notifications.
3. Read all the detailed information and eligibility criteria of this recruitment.
4. Check the mode of application and fill the application form.
5. You will register your name with a valid Email Id or Mobile number.
6. Fill the application form with proper information.
7. Upload all the required documents attached with signature and photographs of the candidates.
8. Pay the application fees( If applicable)
9. Click on Submit to complete the application process.
10. Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Salary Details of NIH Recruitment
The Pay scale of National Institute of Hydrology recruitment 2022 is Rs. 56,100/- Rs. 2,16,600/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of given criteria.
Important Dates : NIH Recruitment
|Starting Date For Apply Online||11th October 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||21th October 2022|
Important Links :
Frequently Asked Questions : NIH Recruitment
1. What is the last date of submission of the application form of The National Institute of Hydrology recruitment 2022?
Ans: 21st October is the last date of submission of the application form of The National Institute of Hydrology Recruitment 2022.
2. What is the official website of The National Institute of Hydrology?
Ans: http://nihroorkee.gov.in/ is the official website of NIH.
3. How many vacancies are released under The National Institute of Hydrology?
Ans: There are a total of 12 vacancies released under The National Institute of Hydrology.