BSI Recruitment 2022 : The Ministry of Environment and Forest, Botanical Survey of India has announced their latest job recruitment notification. The authorities have published BSI recruitment 2022. There are a total of 33 vacancies, which are available to fill up the Junior Research Fellows in the botanical survey of India. Candidates can check the official website of BSI. The last date of submission of the application form is 6th November. Interested and eligible candidates can check all the detailed information like age limit, education qualifications, application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below in this article. To know the latest job recruitment notifications of Botanical Survey of India follow our page regularly.
Conducted By – Ministry of Environment and Forest, Botanical Survey of India (BSI)
Recruitment Name – BSI Junior Research fellow Recruitment Notifications 2022
Job Role – Junior Research Fellows
Vacancy – 33
Salary – Rs.31,000/- Rs.35,000/- per month
Age limit – Maximum age limit 28 years
Qualifications – Post Graduations
Job location – Kolkata
Application Mode – Online
Starting Date – 7th October 2022
Last Date – 6th November 2022
Job category – Government
Official Website- https://bsi.gov.in/
Important Facts About BSI :
1. Botanical Survey of India located in Kolkata,West Bengal, India.
2. It was founded on 13th February 1890 as the government of India Ministry of Environment,Forest and Climate Changes organization for survey,research and conservation of plant wealth of India.
3. Flora and endangered species of India,including by collecting and maintaining germplasm and gene bank of endangered,patent and vulnerable plant species.
4. Sir George King founder ex officio director of botanical survey of India.
Eligibility Criteria : BSI Recruitment
Education Qualifications :
Essential Qualifications :Candidates should be passed with minimum 55% in Masters Degree in Botany in UGC recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications : M.Sc degree in Plant Technology or Plant Systematics of any group of plants with working knowledge of Computer.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit for this Junior Research fellow shall be 28 years.
Age Relaxation :
Upper age limit is relaxed upto 5 Years for SC / ST / PWD candidates and and 3 years of OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer)
Vacancy Details : BSI Recruitment
Authorities have declared 33 vacancies for Junior Research Fellow in the Botanical Survey of India.
Application Fees :
|For General candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|For OBC candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For SC / ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 100/-|
Application Process :
- Candidates visit the official website of BSI.
- Then click on the site address and check all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can register them with their valid Email Id or Mobile number.
- After that click on Apply Online.
- An application form will appear on their screen and fill the application form with proper information.
- Then upload all the required documents with the size mentioned with signature and photographs.
- Recheck the application form.
- Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- After that, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Pay Scale : BSI Recruitment
The fellowship amount for the first two years Rs. 31,000/- per month and The Third Year Rs. 35,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
The written exam will be conducted in Physical mode in all the regional centres of BSI.
Those candidates who passed the written exam will be called for an interview.
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Apply Online||7th October 2022|
|Last Date for Apply online||6th November 2022|
Important Links : BSI Recruitment
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
|Official Notification||GET DETAILS|
|Application Link||GET DETAILS|
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. What is the age limit to apply for the Botanical Survey of India recruitment 2022?
Ans : The upper age limit for the Botanical Survey of India is 28 years as of the last date of receipt of the application form.
2. What are the essential qualifications for the BSI recruitment 2022?
Ans: Candidates should be passed with a minimum 55% in master degree.
3. What is the Official website of BSI?
Ans: https://bsi.gov.in/is the official website of BSI.