EDCIL Recruitment 2022 : Educational Consultants India Limited has invited candidates for 11 vacancies. EDCIL recruits for General Manager, Deputy General Manager and Assistant Manager posts. As per the official notification candidates submit their application form on the official website. Those candidates who are interested can check their official website. Candidates who apply, the last date for the EDCIL recruitment 2022 till 29th October 2022. Other effective information like age limit, education qualifications, application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below in this article. Candidates who are in the engineering field can apply. Job seekers who are willing for the job to apply for this post.
Conducted By – Education Consultants India Limited (EDCIL)
Recruitment Name – EDCIL General manager, assistant manager and deputy manager recruitment
Job Role – General Manager
Vacancy – 11
Salary – 40,000/- 1,40,000/- per month
Age limit – 30-44 years
Qualifications – Graduation
Job location – Uttar Pradesh
Application Mode – Online
Starting Date – 30th September 2022
Last Date – 29th October 2022
Job category – Government
Important Facts About EDCIL :
- EdCIL is popularly known as Educational Consultants India Limited.
- It is a public sector undertaking in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Education ,India.
- It is a Miniratna-1 category company.
- EdCIL offers management and consultancy services in all areas of education and human resources development, both within India and overseas.
- It was founded on 17th June 1981 and its headquarter situated in Noida, Delhi.
- Manoj Kumar is the CMD of this company.
Eligibility Criteria : EDCIL Recruitment
Education Qualifications :
Candidates must have a certificate or degree in B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, CA, Graduation, LLB, MA, MBA or any relevant course in any recognized university or institution or board.
For more information check the official notification of EDCIL.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be minimum 30 years and Maximum 44 years.
For more information check the official notification .
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation of SC / ST/ OBC / PWD candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details : EDCIL Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Deputy General Manager||2|
Application Fees :
There is no application fee required.
Application Process : EDCIL Recruitment
- Candidates visit the official website of EDCIL.
- Check all eligibility criteria and last date of submission of the application form carefully.
- Then register your name with a valid Email Id or Mobile number.
- After that click on apply online and an application form will be shown on your screen.
- Fill the application form with suitable details like name, age etc.
- Upload all the required documents with the size they mentioned.
- Pay the application fees (if required)
- Click on the submit button.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of the application form.
Salary Details :
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|General Manager||Rs. 80,000/- 2,20,000/-|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 70,000/- 200000/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 40,000/- 1,40,000/-|
Selection Process :
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interviews.
For more information about the selection process check the official notification.
Important Dates : EDCIL Recruitment
|Starting Date for Apply Online||30th September 2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||29th October 2022|
Important Links :
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. What is the last date of submission of the application form of EDCIL recruitment 2022?
Ans : 29th October is the last date of submission of the application form.
2. How many vacancies are released under EDCIL recruitment 2022?
Ans: There are a total of 11 vacancies released under EDCIL recruitment 2022.
3. What is the official website of EDCIL?
Ans : https://www.edcilindia.co.in/ is the official website of EDCIL.