NCERT Recruitment 2022 : The National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) has announced their latest job recruitment notifications for various academic positions. There are a total of 292 posts for this recruitment. Posts are Professors, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian, Assistant Librarian etc. Candidates who are interested to know detailed information check the official website and our website too. Application starts from 8th October.
Interested candidates can check the detailed information about NCERT jobs like age limit, education qualifications, application process, application fees, selection process, pay scale and how to apply are given below as a brief article. 28th October is the last date of submission of the application form.
Conducted By – The National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT)
Recruitment Name – NCERT Professor, Associate Professor & other vacancy
Job Role – Professor
Vacancy – 292
Salary – 57,700/- per month
Age limit – Check the official notification
Qualifications – Ph.D
Job location – All India
Application Mode – Online
Starting Date – 8th October 2022
Last Date – 28th October 2022
Job category – Government
Important Facts about NCERT :
- The National Council of Educational Research and Training is a self organization of the Govt. of India.
- It Was set up in 1961 as a literary, scientific and charitable Society under the Societies Registration Act.
- Its Headquarters are located at Sri Aurobindo Marg in New Delhi.
- It is the objective of the NCERT to design and support a common system of education for the country that is national in character, as well as to enable and encourage the diverse cultural practices across the country as a whole.
Eligibility Criteria : NCERT Recruitment
Education Qualifications :
Candidates who are interested in the vacancy must have completed their PG and Ph.D in relevant courses and they must be experienced. Liberian must have completed their PG in Library Science and 10 year experience.
For more information check the official notification of NCERT.
Age Limit :
To know detailed information about age limit candidates can check the official notification of NCERT.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations.
Vacancy Details : NCERT Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
Salary Details : NCERT Recruitment
- For Professor and Librarian posts candidates will pay Rs. 1,44,200/- ( Pre- revised scale of pay Rs: 37,400 – 67,000/- with AGP Rs: 10,000/-)
- For Associate Professor posts candidates will pay Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised scale of pay Rs: 37,400/- 67,000 with AGP Rs :9,000/-)
- For Assistant Professor and assistant Librarian posts candidates will pay Rs: 15,700/- 39,100 with AGP Rs: 6,000/-)
Application Fees : NCERT Recruitment
Candidates will pay the required fees while they apply.
|Category||Fee for this post|
|Gen/ OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD / Female||NIL|
Application Process : NCERT Recruitment
- First, candidates go to the official website of NCERT.
- Then read all the notifications carefully and check the last date of submission.
- Before applying for the NCERT recruitment 2022 candidates can register them with their valid email. Id or Mobile number.
- After that click on the apply online button.
- An application form will be manifest on your screen .
- Fill the application form with suitable details that they mentioned.
- Upload all the necessary documents like signature, photographs and other effective documents.
- Recheck the application form.
- Then pay the application fees online.
- After submitting the application fees go and click on submit button, then take a print out of it.
Selection Process : NCERT Recruitment
The selection process for the NCERT recruitment 2022 on the basis of Interviews.
Important Dates :
Starting Date for Apply : 8th October 2022
Last Date for Apply : 28th October 2022
Important Links :
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. What is the last date of submission of the application form?
Ans: 28th October is the last date of submission of the application form.
2. What are the posts for which you can apply for NCERT recruitment 2022?
Ans: Candidates can apply for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian and Assistant Librarian.
3. What is the official website of NCERT?
Ans : The official Website of NCERT is https://ncert.nic.in/.