ECHS Recruitment: The ex-serviceman contributory health scheme has issued a new recruitment notice for various vacancies namely Medical officer, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, DEO, Lady attendant & Others. There is a total number of 18 vacancies are going to be filled for the mentioned posts. The application process will end on the 28th of November 2022. Candidates interested in this recruitment can send their application form at The Administrative commandant, station headquarters, Bhubaneswar, unit 04, Bidyut Marg, pin – 751001 before last date.
In this article, we have shared the necessary information regarding ECHS Recruitment 2022 such as application process, application fee, selection process, useful link and more.
ECHS Recruitment :
|Conducted By||Ex serviceman contributory health scheme|
|Job name||ECHS Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Medical officer, Nursing Assistant, Pharmacist, DEO, Lady attendant & Others|
|Qualification||PG, 10TH, 8TH|
|Age||Check the notification|
|Salary||Check the notification|
|Last date||28th of November 2022|
Some Important Details about ECHS
- Ex-serviceman contributory health scheme Is a government health scheme for all the people who are permanent domicile of India.
- It was formed on 1st April 2003.
- Since its inception, The ECHS Aims to provide allopathic and ayurvedic medicine to the Ex-serviceman .
- It was commonly known as ECHS.
Vacancy Details of ECHS Recruitment
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Data entry operator||01|
|IT net tech||01|
Eligibility Condition of ECHS Recruitment
Qualification – candidates are required to follow the official notification to get the complete information of qualification.
Age Criteria –
candidates are required to follow the official notification to get complete information on age criteria.
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||As per the govt of India instruction|
|OBC||As per the govt of India instruction|
|Ex-Serviceman||As per the govt of India instruction|
Required Application fee Details
|Category name||SC/ ST Candidates||PWD Candidates||UR/ OBC & EWS Candidates|
Instruction to fill out the form
- Visit the official website of ECHS.
- Then read the official notification under the career section.
- To apply for this recruitment, candidates need to download the application form.
- Enter the personal, qualification details carefully on the application form.
- Attach all the required documents such as category certificate, qualification details, DOB Certificate & others along with the application form.
- Affix your passport-size photocopy at the bottom of the application form.
- Send the application form in the prescribed proforma along with all the self-attested photocopies of documents to the below-mentioned address
- The Administrative commandant, station headquarters, Bhubaneswar, unit 04, Bidyut Marg, pin – 751001
Remind The Major Date
|Closing date of application||28th of November 2022|
Salary Structure Of ECHS Recruitment
candidates who want to know the details of the salary structure, please go through the official notification.
The applicants will be selected for this recruitment on basis of Interview.
Important Link Area
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is the selection process for ECHS Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans>> The selection process will be done through Personal Interview.
Q. How many vacancies area available for ECHS Recruitment ?
Ans>> There is a total number of 18 vacancies area available for this recruitment drive.
Q. What is the mode of application for ECHS Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans>> The candidates can submit the application form through offline
Q. What is the last date of application for ECHS Recruitment ?
Ans>> The last date of application is 28th of November 2022.