SAI Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India has declared new employment news on its official page. Through this recruitment drive, there is a total number of 09 vacancies are going to be filled for the Young Professional (Legal) posts. The online application process has begun on the 31st of October 2022 and will end on 15th of November 2022. Candidates who have the minimum eligibility can apply for this recruitment before the last date of submission. Read for further details like the selection process, eligibility, salary, vacancy, qualification, and more.
SAI Recruitment 2022
|Conducted By||Sports Authority of India|
|Job name||SAI Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Young Professional (Legal)|
|Qualification||Degree in law|
|Age||not exceeding 32 years|
|Salary||Rs. 50000/- per month|
|Last date||15th of November 2022|
Some Important Details about SAI
- Sports Authority of India Is formerly known as SAI and it was a national sports body in India.
- At present it has 2 sports academic institutes.
- It was established approximately 38 years ago in 1984.
- The headquarter of SAI was located in Delhi, India.
- The current agency executive of SAI Is Anurag Thakur.
Vacancy Details of SAI Recruitment
Name of the post : Young Professionals (Legal)
|Name of category||No of post|
Eligibility Condition of SAI Recruitment
|Name of the post||Qualification|
|Young Professionals (Legal)||The candidates must have a graduate degree with LLB Degree from a recognized institution|
The candidates have LLM Degree from a recognized institute or the candidates have a specialization in Sports law.
The candidates have experience in any govt/semi govt organization in a relevant discipline.
Age Criteria –
|Name of the post||Age Criteria|
|Young Professionals (Legal)||The maximum age of the candidates should not be exceeding 32 years|
Age Relaxation –
|SC/ ST||As per the govt of India orders|
|OBC||As per the govt of India orders|
|Ex-Serviceman||As per the govt of India orders|
Required Application fee Details
|Category||SC/ ST Candidates||PWD Candidates||UR/ OBC & EWS Candidates|
Instruction to fill out the form
- At first visit the official website.
- Then read the full advertisement pdf to ensure eligibility.
- Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms can register themselves on the portal.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your registered email id.
- Login with those credentials.
- Please fill up the application form with basic information.
- Deposit the application fee and take a preview of the form.
- If all the provided details are correct then press the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
Remind The Major Date
|Starting date of application||31st of October 2022|
|Closing date of application||15th of November 2022|
Salary Structure Of SAI Recruitment
|Name of the post||Pay Scale|
|Young Professionals (Legal)||The candidates who are selected for the following position will get monthly stipend of Rs. 50,000/-|
The applicants will be selected for this recruitment on basis of Written exam , medical test & Personal Interview.
Important Link Area
|Application Link||Detailed Advertisement PDF||Official Website Link|
|CLICK HERE||CLICK HERE to see the full notification||CLICK HERE|
Frequently Asked Question
Q. What is the salary of a Young professional post for SAI Recruitment ?
Ans>> The salary of a young professional post is Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Q. How many vacancies are released for SAI Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans>> A total number of 9 vacancies are released for this recruitment.
Q. What is the process of application for SAI Recruitment ?
Ans>> The candidates can submit their application form through online.
Q. What is the last date of application for SAI Recruitment ?
Ans>> The last date of application is 15th of November 2022.